Click below to:
Feel free to email with questions
For faster responses please text
New Covid-19 procedures for LeValléy Beauty Boutique:
1. If you are sick or have been exposed to anyone who is sick, please reschedule as soon as possible.
2. If you or anyone in your residence have traveled out of state or have participated in large gatherings, weddings or funerals, it’s ok! Just reschedule 14 days after returning home.
3. Please stay in your car and call or text Farrah at (614) 309-3840 upon arrival.
Only one guest per service.
4. Please wear your mask into the spa, as I will be greeting you at the door wearing a mask and a smile.
5. You will be asked to wash your hands upon entering and will be provided a brand new surgical mask to wear during your service.
6. A temperature check and waiver will be signed at check in.
7. The highest level of sanitation will be completed before and after your service so you can truly relax and enjoy! I can’t wait to see you!
About the Owner
Farrah LeValley…..Inspiring Others to Live Their Best Life!
Upon meeting Farrah LeValley, Owner of LeValléy Beauty Boutique, don’t be surprised when you are greeted with a hug and a sentiment of “Hello Beautiful.” Farrah is one of those remarkable individuals you want to be around. This happens because of her authenticity and genuine desire to create an experience for women to enhance both their outer and inner beauty. Recognizing the deeper meaning behind the life of an Entrepreneur, and what her business is capable of perpetuating, are the motivating factors which she embraces each day.
Farrah earned her Managing Esthetician Certification from The Spa School in Columbus, Ohio and her State Board Certification from the Ohio School of Cosmetology. She has extensive experience in the Beauty Industry, working for Merle Norman, Spas and Salons. Additionally, Farrah became a Certified Medial Esthetician while working at a Dermatology Office and Laser Center, furthering her knowledge about skin cancer and conditions of the skin to medical grade products, lasers and injectables.
Under the parent company of Farrah LeValley Skin Care, LLC, founded in 2007, she formed LeValléy Beauty Boutique on January 7, 2017 to pursue her vision and dream of providing a Private, Luxury, Beauty Experience. What Farrah’s clients don’t expect to experience is her transparency, counseling and compassion, along with her love and acceptance for who they are today, so they can live their best life!
Farrah LeValley is recognized as a Visionary in the Beauty Industry, as a Leader in her own life and as an Inspiration in the lives of others. The most humbling request she receives from her clients is when they say, ‘Please do not ever stop doing what you are doing!’ “Making people feel at peace while seeing their inner glow and outer glow increase is what fulfills me. I am blessed to deliver on what I love offering…… making a difference in the lives of others and creating authentic beauty around me, everyday!”